Before you place any orders with us please make sure that you have read through these Terms and Conditions (T&Cs). Any orders placed will be bound by these T&Cs and will be taken on the assumption that the purchaser has read through and agrees with the T&Cs set out below.
Customer/You – any person/entity purchasing an instrument
Us/We – Shaw & Co. Guitars
The Guitar – this refers to any instruments sold by us
- The guitar will receive a full professional set up prior to being sent out for delivery and will have final quality checks done. If the guitar is received damaged you must provide photographs of the damage so that we can compare to our photographs taken before postage. You are responsible for any and all postage costs in relation to any returns of a guitar to us.
- Each piece of wood used in the creation of a Guitar is individual and differences in grain and density can cause differences in the finish of a guitar, so, if you have sent us a photograph of a guitar finish that you would like on the guitar and it doesn’t look identical we have no obligation to refund you based on this.
- We reserve the right to cancel any “Repayment Agreement” between you and us if you miss a payment and any monies paid to us by you are non-refundable.
- We will endeavour to have all hardware for a requested guitar available, however, if any hardware is unavailable we will contact you via the telephone number provided to us by you or in writing to your Billing Address and E-mail address if telephone contact is not possible to find alternative products available.
- Guitars in our online images are from sample guitars and any woods used where you can see the wood grain will likely differ from any guitar produced as the grain differs naturally.
- All sales between us and you are final. However, on occasion if you contact us and we haven’t begun work on your guitar then we may agree on making amendments to the order. Where the amendments will increase the sale amount, we will send you a bill for the amendments which will be required to be paid within 5 days.
- As each guitar is built on the request of a customer, that guitar will be built for you. We hold no stock and as such, the guitar is seen as a custom production and as such, we are not obliged to offer a refund or accept returns of a product.